LEARNING CENTER

Study Course Loan Student Education Office Network Team Building Management Trust Accounting

 
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Google
The two-year old likes to run.
Saturday, December 23, 2006

Source : Unknown

It warms my heart when I see his funny movements as he runs. It also scares me because young children have a tendency to fall very easily.
I was out shopping with my sons when the two-year old started to run.
He fell.
If you are a parent, you completely understand the phrase,"it hurts you more than it does them." There is something that pains worse than physical torment to see your little one hurt. He skinned his knee and elbow. He cried for a few minutes and finally with the soothing of Daddy, quieted down.
We are like my two-year old.
There are so many areas of life where we must run: some by choice, some by the force of circumstances. There are so many new things. There are so many times when our steps are unsure and we are not experienced runners.
The older I get, the more I understand how a Divine Father can let us go through some things and fall. I was tempted to stop my son when I saw him run. I knew that sooner or later, if not that day then one day, he would fall.
I also knew that if he was to ever learn how to run, he must fall, and often I had to watch him do it.
I fell in business several times before I was able to run.
I fell in relationships several times before I had sense enough to stop looking for perfection and know that we all have faults.
Even your second child is reared differently from the first because you learn some things from falling with that first one.
I fell off of my bicycle.I fell off of my motorcycle.I fell on skates (roller and ice).I even choked a few times while learning to swim.
We often fall when learning to run the things of life.
Too often bruises stop us from ever trying to run again. We are afraid that we will slip and get hurt. We are afraid of the pain.
My son runs much better now. I still wince when I see him run on a hard surface but he won't stop running.
At only two, he has one of the keys of life.
He won't stop running just because he fell.
Your bruises will heal, you will get up, and the path will still be there.
Though at times you may not think it so, The Divine Father is still watching over you.
He just knows that he has to let you fall, If you are ever to learn to run.

Labels:

posted by PBS Atmodjo @ 12:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 24, 2006 at 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes,i just like a kid,who wants to explore arround me,a kid who like adventure,who wants to know everything,but i didn't know what was in front of me,what i was facing.Then,i fell,and got hurt,and i was crying,but from that,i've really learned a lot.Just because my movement,i've grown up.i'll never know,and i'll never grow up,till i try to move to the next step,eventhough i've got hurt.Life is like sailing on the sea,sometimes we've pounded by vicious storm,sometimes almost sank in the sea,and caught up by the shark.Fortunately, i am save,still alive,then now i can say wooooow.... that was so exciting,that was so wonderfull,....so beautiful...journey .And from that experience i worth my life,to full fill with usefull things.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: PBS Atmodjo
Home: Mangaf, Ahmadi Region, Kuwait
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2006 LEARNING CENTER .Template by Isnaini Dot Com